Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last moments of summer

Last Thursday I went to a bar (forgot the name) to see professional drummer Justin Imamura Jam with a DJ. IT WAS SO KICK ASS! A lot of people I know went, and every one had a kick ass time!

I danced harder than I had in months (since China!) but I was up against some pros, professional dancer and wife of Justin, Summer Imamura did not stop! Also tearing up the dance floor was professional hip hop dancer Corrine Leon.

You can see the face book gallery from the madness here.

As for today

I some how slept until 3pm, after going to bed at midnight the night before... I believe that is 15 hours of sleep... well that's not sleep, that's a coma.

Any who I was awaken by my mother, who handed me a box the postman had delivered, I opened it to discover it was my TELLY!!

I got my Telly for my public acess show BayAreaOnLocation, which airs on Channel 26 in Milpitas, and you can view episodes online at www.BayAreaOnLocation.com


after my bronze telly came in the mail, first thing I had to do was take a picture with it.





After I had my photo op. I became inspired, I decided to do comedy tonight at Open Mic night at Tommy T's!

It would be my second time doing stand up, and I did slightly better.

You can view my stand up on you tube here!

OR if you want to view it from my website at this link.

http://www.tylerclarkwiest.com/performance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment