Saturday, August 21, 2010

CSUN exploring


So school starts Monday, and I had yet to explore this huge campus.

So today I explored a bit and found where al my classes are.


First here is one of two very large parking garages on campus.



Next above is the future site of CSUN's new performing arts center, opening spring of next year.


Next above is the bookstore, here they also have a few restaurants.


'

Next above is the Sierra hall, it's right across from the Book store, and I have a class here.


Next the Manzanita hall... IT IS HUUUGE, notice I the person in the bottom right. I have a few classes here, and apparently this building is where most of the classes in my major are.


Next the Cypress hall, I had a hard time finding this. I have a class here too ^^

I forgot to take a photo of CSUN's huge library, and also where a lot of the athletics are... Oh well future blog maybe.

MORE FROM ME sooN!



1 comment: