Monday, September 27, 2010

The Magic Land of Allakazam!!

HEY!

WOW, I've been busy, literally, Class, work, eat, work sleep non stop for the past few weeks. I love being this busy!

I've been rehearsing for my first show at the magic castle! I will be assisting Greg Wilson, in the show honoring his parent's Mark and Nani Wilson, for the 50th anniversary of their show, the Magic land of Allakazam!

Over the past few weeks, I've been helping any where I am needed. I've been helping move and assemble props, editing video for the show, scanning pictures for the amazing show program that just came out, delivering the programs...

Yes that is 2500 magazine show programs stacked in my car.

Yes that is as close to a lowrider my car can get.


Luckily I have a toyota matrix xr 2006, one of the most spacious, and the sexiest hatch backs ever made.


Oh yes, and I have been rehearsing for the show, yep magician's assisting is the ultimate tech-former job.

SO I am definitely really excited for this show, For those of you who have heard of the magic castle, what ever you have heard is right and more, the magic castle is an amazing place!



NE Who part two! My birthday! I spent my birthday working of course, but I did have a few surprises on the way.

FIRST, september 23rd at midnight...

Greg Wilson brings me a birthday cake and sings me happy birthday... Red Velvet, mMMmMMMM


I returned to my place to this! COOKIES... at first, I didn't know who this was from, at first I thought they were from some secret admirer, but then it ended up just being from my room mate Jordan's girl friend haha that was very nice of her, and they were delicious.

Then next day I went to class, and then returned home to even more surprises...
Starting with, these a long the halls, so every one knows it is my birthday...

Then this on my door...
Extra large condoms?? From the girls across the hall.... Don't worry, it's been a joke for a while... and I'm sorry ladies, those are too big... even for me.
Here is a super awesome lap top mount my room mate Landon got me, he's super cool.

Any who, after that short break, I went back off to work on magic! Worked until about eleven, then Greg Wilson took me out to this Thai restaurant in Hollywood... very very authentic! Also very tasty.

We got back around mid night, worked a bit more, and then I returned to my apartment around 1:30 am...

TO MY SUPRISE, 89 face book comments wishing me a happy birthday... wow I am very lucky to have so much support! Thank you to all who commented!

Shout out to Kevin Feliciano and Katelyn Adams for IMing me a happy birthday, a special thank you Becca Van De Vanter and Jenna Jarvinen for texting me a happy birthday. Another thank you to My aunt Ann, Uncle Phil, My cousins Johnie, Ned and Stevo for sending me a letter with some birthday cash and then my grandmother Luisa for sending me a letter with a gift card! A thank you to my sisters Amy and Cynthia for singing my happy birthday on Twitter. Also a great big shout out to my parents and gand parents for the wonderful phone conversations we had on my birthday!

OH! and I've released one of my songs on to the Internet for sale. You can preview it through this link here, and if you want to download just click, "view in I tunes" On the page.








No comments:

Post a Comment