Tuesday, September 7, 2010

back to busy

So! as of late I have been working with Greg Wilson as a PA for the pre production of the show that will be at the magic castle commemorating the 50th anniversary of the classic TV show, the magic land off Allakazam!


For those of you who don't know about "The Magic Land of Allakazam" It was a television show on CBS and then ABC in the 60s, which aired on Saturday morning. It was also a noted milestone in magic history. Because it was the first, and only Television series in the US using just stage magic.

The host, and magician in the show Mark Wilson had designed and performed more tricks to audiences than ever before in history, the clown Rebo is one of the most famous and origional clowns in history, and Nani Darnell the assistant is actually married to the magician.

If you guys are interested in more information on this, check out their site here.

Magic aside, I haven't had much free time outside of this project and school, but labor day I definitely had off, and I spent that going out and doing video work again ^^.

I was invited to the premier of Street fighter high the musical, by Tera one of Greg Wilson's magical assistants. Of course I am going to jump on the opportunity!

So I put my name on the guest list and made plans to go. I did'nt realize though just how far away it was! It was all the way in Santa Anna, which is deep in Orange County , over 50 miles from me! that's okay, there wasnt traffic and getting there wasnt as bad as I thought.


Of course I brought my flip camera and recorded the event...Found Ryu and made sure to interview him, also the excecutive producer! and I actually came across a celebrity there, and made sure to interview him.

It's the Mr. Shake hands man! of course I didn't find out until the middle of the interview that he was actually in the film.



I got home around 12:30 am... edited this promo package together.

You can watch it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment